Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Four Months!

If everything goes as everything should go, haha, we should be traveling to get our boy in four months!   That somehow doesn't seem very far away and we have so much to do.

I am getting ready to transform a bedroom and I am at a complete loss in how I'm going to decorate.  I am thinking for a boy, you can never go wrong with cars and airplanes.  We just might go with blue and gray and then let him decide when he gets here how he wants his room decorated. 

We have been kicking around ideas for a ramp to the house.  Right now we are leaning towards building a small deck with the ramp going to the back door.  It would be easier to make the ramp in the front but I fully expect him to be a boy and wheel through water holes, dirt, and mud.  For that reason alone, we are planning on doing the extra work so he can wheel in with a dirty chair and just leave it at the back door.

All of our paperwork is done and it has been logged in to the system in his country, Woo Hoo!.  Now we just wait for the official referral. We have to sign it and file another form with our government and send it back.  From there we receive the invitation to travel.

We were surprised to get an update several weeks ago.  Our favorite part was where they said when he started school he was shy and didn't know a lot of the answers and now he readily answers questions.  He often tells the teacher his opinion even if he doesn't know the answer.  That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment