aaaaannd, for those that don't want an adoption specific t-shirt ~ We have another design!!
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.
are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their opponents in court.
~Psalm 127: 4 - 5~
Available in Adult sizes only. Crew or V-neck. Please specify "adopt" or "raising arrows" when ordering on the right in the PayPal info. (you need to view this in web version to see the PayPal info if on phone or tablet)
Ordering this shirt will also enter you into the giveaway of the Notebook!

Ordered and shared :)
ReplyDelete-AMBER/West Family adopting "Nicholas"
I don't see a spot to order these?? How do I order?
ReplyDeleteI closed the order on Monday. I do have one available in an auction that I donated to, it's a Large. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you the link!
Delete