Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Conversations

Ma?

Yes?

Jessie, Andrew go to school?

Yes, on Wednesday.

Good.  Shhhhh, no tell them.  I like-a me and Ma.  No Jessie, Andrew




Ma, tonight had fun Jessie, Andrew, pillow.  Andrew funny!

Yes, he is!

I don't want Jessie, Andrew go to school.  

****************

Wink acho, Ma!

My wink because-a I love you!



My pray Church too.

You did?  What did you pray for?

My pray friends have family.  WenFei and WenXuan have 
Ma and Daddy like-a me.  


What-a time-a church over?

Twelve.

Why???  Why so long???



PAPA POE!!!  I LOVE YOU, MISS YOU PAPA POE!!

Jay, Papa can't hear you, we're in the car.

Maybe louder?  PAPA POE!!!!!!!

No, Jay.  We are five miles away.  He can't hear you.

What miles?

Never mind.  Look at the sunset, isn't it beautiful?

Fire!  Look-a like fire!  CALL BEAU!



Do you know what a dream is, Jay?

No.

It is when you are sleeping at night.  Kind of like TV.

Nooooo!  Sleep, no get out of bed! No watch TV, sleeping!

No, it's like a movie or TV in your head.  You know... pictures 
you see while you are sleeping.

My do this.  My friends.

You dream about your friends?

Yes, playing.



One time, my (points at legs) gone!  My and WenXuan.

You dreamed you had no legs?

No! Legs good!!  My and WenXuan run and play. 

Good!  Good sleep.  My and WenXuan happy.



Ma? I love you.

I love you too!

I love-a you one-hundred two.

I love you two-hundred.

I love-a you two-hundred two.

I love you to the moon and back.

What?



(as I'm in my room folding towels and he scoots by on the floor)

Ma!  My faster than fast!

Yes you are, buddy!

Ka-chow!

******************

Goodnight Jay, I love you.

Goodnight Ma.

Goodnight Daddy.

Goodnight Jessie, Andrew.

Goodnight Panda.

Goodnight Tiger.

My pray, amen.

5 comments:

  1. What a personality. A true gift from God for your family.Doris and Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I had the chance to get to know Jay just a little when we volunteered at Eagles Wings (summer 2012). He was my favorite. He's got such a special spirit about him. Glad to see him thriving in a family who obviously loves him so much.

    My brother and sister were adopted from Eagles Wings, too. You can see my parents blog at fullmerfam.com . I don't think it's been updated very recently, but it might be fun for him to see some old friends. I'm going to send your blog link along to my parents.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete